House Tour: Young House Love

Hi everyone!
For today another beloved couple from younghouselove.com Sherry and John who have accomplished miracles in both of their houses.
Let's take a peek of their first house achievements:

Living Room Before:
Living Room After:
(More before and afters of the rest of the house after the jump)


Kitchen Before:

Kitchen After:


Sunroom Before:


Sunroom After:




So fresh and airy! I especially love all these neutral colours used in the living room and I think I could use
them for my own living room if  I knew the codes.

More rooms of their beautiful house you may find  here

xoxo
Olga

0 comments before yours:

Post a Comment

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover