Mirrored Furniture

Everyone knows that mirrors create an illusion of light, space, and depth. So imagine, the advantages found in mirrors on your furniture and what can it do for you and your house. They add so much glamour into a space and they are perfect for any room. Living rooms, bedrooms, nurseries, hallways... even bathrooms and kitchens. Did you know that there is mirrored tile as well? Your mirrored furniture will indeed give off a luxurious and stylish aura in your room—making it look like the biggest and most important room in the house... even if it's the kitchen!

Pearsons Room traditional kids


via

mirrored furniture
via

via

via


via

Bar modern kitchen

I really really seriously like them and wish I could afford one or two of those (am I too greedy?). 

xoxo
Olga

4 comments:

  1. I don't think you're greedy! I also LOVE mirrored furniture, especially side tables and chests of drawers. The marble / silver bathroom is amazeballs!

    Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was literally talking about mirrored furniture the same day as you posted this !!! Love the first and fourth one - I want one love Fiona xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona you could call this brainstorming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome furniture. I love them ! Mirrored furniture makes my home cozy !

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover