10 Best Candle Centerpiece Ideas

Pinned Image
I was browsing through pinterest for a candle centerpiece idea for my living room,
and I found so much inspiration that I'm now confused and cannot decide! :-)
I'm presenting you the ten best candle centerpiece ideas I've stumbled upon.
Pick your favorite and copy some of the inspiration. As for me... I'm still wondering!
Pinned Image


Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

7 comments:

  1. So love the first picture and the branch also. Thanks for saving us two hours on Pinterest!
    Kim@reposhture

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great but I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I really like the one with the ornaments in the glass hurricanes.
    Pinned it :)

    ~ Dana
    Cooking at Cafe D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ακόμη ένα υπέροχο post με κεριά! Πρέπει να σου πω ότι όλα αυτά τα σχετικά post τελευταία είναι λες και σου τα έχω παραγγείλει. Ετοιμάζομαι να στολίσω το πατρικό σπίτι του βαφτισιμιού μου που ντύνεται γαμπρός σε 10 μέρες και μου δίνεις υπέροχες ιδέες! Να ΄σαι καλά ΄Ολγα μου!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Χαίρομαι πολύ γλυκιά μου Θεοδοσία που σας ικανοποιώ με τα ποστ μου! Αυτός είναι και ο σκοπός του blog άλλωστε!

      Delete
  5. No. 2 does it for me - it's so pretty !

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover