The Fairy of Our Decor Dreams!

framed-objects11

Today I'm over at Decofairy's blog writing a guest post for
my Living Room Mini Facelift!

Decofairy…!

I know it's a surprise since I haven't posted anything here, but it was
a promise to her since last fall. However I do promise you


that this mini makeover will be up also here within next week.
Meanwhile feel free to browse through at her lovely blog, so many nice
things to look around! Today's images are just a taste of what's going on there...

framed-objects4
mikro-kompso-diamerisma
barn doors decofairy (5)

Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

5 comments:

  1. Πανέμορφες φωτογραφίες (και πάλι!!!)
    ;-)
    Πολλά φιλάκια!!!
    Να περάσεις όμορφα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just lovely Olga! Have a happy weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τι ωραια η πόρτα στην τελευταία φωτογραφία!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Ολγα μου, σε ευχαριστώ!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover